Investment for Photography and Writing/Editing
A photography investment is a big deal. Find a photographer whose photos resonate with you, whose photos you love and invest in their talent to ensure you get the quality and the style you really want your memories to reflect. Think of your investment in photography as a guarantee that later in life, the memories sparked by those photos will be nearly as good quality as the moment itself was.
I hope that your visit to this page means that you’ve done your homework and you’ve found that my photos resonate with you and that you want your memories to match the style and feelings of my work. The truth is, I love what I do and working with people who want to have just as much fun as I do while we shoot, so I can’t wait to see the kind of shenanigans we get up to during your session. Thank you for trusting me to capture your essence!
- I have NO MINIMUM WEDDING COVERAGE requirement, as long as you’re local! This means, if you want us for an hour or two, that’s what you’ll get.
- I’ve been shooting weddings 10 years and, in that time, I have developed some mad ninja skills when it comes to anticipating the kind of moments that get you right in the heartstrings, as well as a knack for keeping everyone on time and laughing all day long.
- I charge an hourly rate that varies slightly depending on whether you are local (within 100km of me) or not (to account for travel expenses) and I have a simple Add-On list that includes three fine art products to display your photos (album, canvas, and collage wall). Please contact me for a pricing chart and examples.
Women's Glamour & Boudoir
- I started shooting women’s portraits back in 2008 and it has always been one of my greatest passions! A session with me is all about feeling confident and gorgeous and thumbing your nose at that part of you that has always made you feel a little insecure and a little unsure of yourself. We can do it fully clothed, fully naked or somewhere in between, but we will for sure change the way you see yourself and open your eyes to a whole new you that you’ve probably never noticed before.
- If I could recommend one thing to women, it would be to do a portrait session, no matter your size or shape, because a professional photographer like me is going to be able to make you love things about yourself that you didn’t even know you could love.
- Go for it!
- Base price of $350 includes the photo session (indoor/outdoor or both) and up to three outfit changes.
Outdoor Family Session
- A family, pet or couples’ session with me is always a laugh riot! I have a knack for bringing out the real in people and will easily get passed your kids’ “fake smiles” and bring out the genuine in all of you, as well as capture some beautiful family moments.
- Base price includes a 1-hour shoot and 10 high-resolution photos (with the option to purchase more, plus albums, and all kinds of cool wall art).
- Looking for someone to write blogs or articles for your company?
- Perhaps you’re an aspiring author who needs an editor?
- Maybe you already have all the content and copy you need, but it needs some tweaking and SEO management?
- I’ve been writing and editing, both professionally and personally, for approximately 20 years and I would love to work with you.
- p.s. I have lots of references who can give you the insider info on what it’s like to work with me!
I often travel throughout the Thompson Okanagan region to shoot (especially Vernon, Kelowna and Kamloops), as well as abroad. Contact me for travel rates.